HyperForum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HyperForum
HyperForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To HyperForum

hi all.. if you 5 weeks online or online everyday.. prize:Admin Positions tnx guys....
IF YOU WISH TO PLAY NEW ONLINE MU PLEASE VISIT WWW.LIGHTNINGMU.TK SEASON 5 COMPLETE UPDATES THANK YOU! [TAZCUTIE] BY REVENGE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:09 pm

-Rep05Lay-

-Rep05Lay-
Forum Golden King

The Forum Rules

1.Dont Spam 1st Spam Warning 1 2nd Spam warning 2 3rd Spam Bann For 3 days!
2.GFX Section Rules Dont Request For New Siggy After 1 week If U Request For Another We Will Delete Ur Post
3.Dont Swear 1st Swear Warning 1 2nd Swear Warning 2 3rd Swear Bann For 1 week!
4.Dont Say Bad Words To Admin Or Moderators Or Anyone
5.Dont Adversite If U Do That banned for 2 weeks
6.Dont Post In Other Place Only In Ur Country And Dont Spam In Other Country Only Your Country If Ur Country Is Not With Ask Me Then I Do And If U Post In Other Contry U Get Bann For 1 Day! If U Speak On Other Language 2 Times!
7.If U Want To Be Super Moderator Then U Need To Level Forum helper And Level Upp To Tyro Helper And Level Upp To Moderator And Level Upp To Super Moderator!
8.U May Not Ask Me Or Any Admins To Be S-Moderator Or Moderator Or Any Rank! If U Do That 4 times U Get Bann! For 5 Days!
9.If U Post On Spam Place Ur Post Will Be Deleted And If U Do That Again U Get Banned For 2 Days!
10.Ur First Bann Are 1st Bann Warning 2nd Time 2nd Bann Warning 3rd Bann Banned And Ur Account Will Never Be Unbanned!
11.Admins Cant Swear They Cant Only Say U Be Moderator They Need To Speak English Very Good English! If They Speak Bad Say To Me !
12.Admins Rules 2:Dont Spell Wrong On English Language! If U Do That I Will Edit And I Gone Do That On Moderators Also! If They Spell Bad! If Admins Or Moderators Say Something Bad About U Say To Me! Then I Check If True Then They Get Bann For 2 Days! But If U Lie U Get 1 Warning!

https://hyperforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum